Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is Your Horse "Misbehaving"?

So many times, someone has told me that their horse is "being bad". Now, from my point of view - as an objective third party - I actually saw something happening that was a completely different analysis.

Quite often when a horse is "being naughty", they are actually just trying to tell you something is wrong. Either they have pain, they are fearful, or they just don't really understand what you want.

To read an example, go to the story about my horse "Que".

To learn more about "Why your horse might be misbehaving" check out the section on my website about Equine Behavior.

I think it might help you understand things from your horse's point of view a little better.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on alternative therapy. It should be very much helpfull

Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power